Namma's Place

Hand Made Shopping Cart Covers, carseat covers, kids pillows & neck rests, quilts, Creative Stitchery Greeting Cards, One Stroke Painting To Order: nammatina@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Namma's Cuddlers

Today is a new beginning for me! I am a Grandma that has enjoyed making things for my grandchildren. My daughter enjoys the shopping cart cover as it keeps germs at bay and also gives little Cole something to play with. It has a safety belt and pockets for bottles or toys and loops to attach toys. It comes with a matching pillow and costs $40. US. The fleece carseat cover is nice and cozy and Alyssa enjoys snuggling up to it and it has a neck rest to go with it. It costs $35. US. Now I just need some more orders to help me get through the piles of material that I just couldn't resist. So I thought I'd try this!! Let me know what you think. I will add pictures as best I can. For more information please email me at: nammatina@yahoo.com or thm2sings@hotmail.com Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home